Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Catherine Miller as the Narrator who tells the story in storytelling fashion"
"Catherine Miller is genuinely grandmotherly as Grandma Helen"

He really likes using words ending in -ly. Rob Hopper, I mean. I miss him so. So anyway pre-aud meeting for Holes today. I really need to workshop my monologue with ANYONE with an ability to critique and be honest...any takers.

So last night at conservatory Angie had the actor playing Richard the III in "Richard the III" workshop shakespearean monologues with us. He was AMAZING. He was also really funny. After the workshop I asked him about helping me with the English Speaking Union contest, and after the show we will workshop together. Im so excited. Also conservatory got FREE tickets from Craig Noel to see "Chita Rivera: a dancers life". Im SO FREAKIN EXCITED! Conservatory is mucho better than last year.

I miss the low budgetness of Into the Woods Jr.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SCUFFY WE GOT COP OUT ASSIGNMENTS 4 THE HAUNTED THEATRE! Think of a character for me! I can't do it!