I had an Diaphradic Episode on Saturday.I felt odd,dizzy,sick,hot and cold at the same time. I missed the entire first act of "Holes". I felt bad. Yesterday my hair looked like shit.
I went to the doctor this morning. I found out i have a viral infection and it may become bacterial....goodbye juries! Anyways my life is so unsure right now....Aud for Runaways, Alice, or 12th night. and summer....La Jolla or JT i mean I can do AMT and AAC but i cant do the wiz if i do La Jolla if i get into La Jolla. And if i do Starlight or Moonlight or BKSD ill have rides there. Get paid or pay EVEN MORE....
oh well!
I like the awkwardness of getting too many compliments..thats what happend friday...anyways Adios
ill be gone Wednesday so dont look for me..school day show!
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm sorry i didnt come buttt (i know an excuse) it's not my fault i missed the show today. i didn't have a ride and other ppl couldn't drive me either and i was still kinda sick and and i'm sorry. i want to goooo sooo badddd. poo. next week is it still playing?
Post a Comment