Thursday, January 19, 2006

Life is good. It could be better, but ill definatly take what i've got.

After the friday show for Holes, i went to Corvettes and sat with Cj, Brent, Austin, Max, and Jon. Lets just say it was awkward. I mean when a boy gives hints that he wants to have sex with you, and you try and ignore them...its quite awkward. Also when he assumes your going out to lunch with him, and makes a big to-do when you say u have Drama Club and says "Fine, ill never have lunch with u again".

So anyway, I think im going to drop Bat Boy. I really want to do Runaways and i talked with Barbara and she said if i had to leave early for 12th night rehersal, it would be fine. Bat Boy is going down the tube. We are having major fights with Will. It's just annoying to have to fight for the right to do your own show which Will assured we WOULDN'T cut at all.

I got one of my dream roles in 12th night. One is finally checked off the list. Im excited to work with this cast.

Miguels was fun yesterday.

Ps Good job BOYFRIEND CAST!!!! For a show i utterly hate u guys made me like it. I guess cause your cast was ACTUALLY talented!!! <3 u guys!

No comments: