Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween was a BLAST! I think this was the best halloween EVER. First i went over to Bina's with Hilary and Bina (of Course). We went to Rite-aid (they bought bad fake eyelash glue)to buy stuff. Then we WALKED SO FAR to Hilary's house (my fingers started to swell)and hung out till hil's dad drove us back. Alex was there(by her lonesome for sometime). Eventually Collin, Nicole, Zack(my new Best Friend), Taylor and Desiree showed up. Then we met up with Briana, Laura, Jana, Imp, Brent, and other people. It was INSANE!!!!!! We went to Meryn's and got THE BEST HALLOWEEN COOKIES EVER, water. Then we went to Charles' house to watch the Exorcist

I also got the Light in the Piazza sheet music. My life IS SWEET. All i need is the boy

3 comments:

Alex said...

uh...NO...Zack is MY new best friend!!

psh.

I don't like calling him Zack very much..i prefer "charles's brother."

He was totally showing us embarrassing pictures of charles while you people were lame and in the house next door.

Catherine Miller said...

I didnt go, me and tay got scared and came back and looked at photos....DUH!

Alex said...

www.fluffinstuff123.blogspot.com