Friday, November 18, 2005

So im in holes at JT. Its such an amazing show. I mean we get REAL stage guns.The downer is i might have to cut or die my hair red. What you do when your the Attourney General of Texas!

So the past week was REALLY interesting. I wrote hateful letters, put a variety show together, didnt work on ANYTHING, got my heart torn out, shredded up, and surgically put back in, and still have to MEMORIZE my lines for Holes by the 29. A week off is JUST what i needed.

Desiree's dreams AMUSE ME!!!!! Scene study was just so fucking hilarious, i laughed my ass off.

I figured out something.... I wear my heart on my sleave. I tell the world im in love when its just teenage hormones raging. Im done with that, no more.

My friends are my support group especially my new CoSA friends. Without them I'd be a fake and a fraud and i wouldn't be honest.

Thanks guys....I <3 u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i <3 you!

Unknown said...

heck yes!