In the tap dance i get to beat collin up. Every girls dream is now fullfilled in a dance...where it doesnt actually happen. I like how the only person who comments on my blog is Alex. I <3 alex oh and Bina. The rest of u suck.
"The Miser" was the best thing at the La Jolla Playhouse i have seen in awhile. The last thing I saw was the opening of "Throughly Modern Millie" I was throughly annoyed after everyone and their mother sang those songs for auds. Steven Epp is my new acting hero.
Tonight i get to see and POSSIBLY meet Chita Rivera. If the show is good i would like to meet her. If not, i really dont like her work, after hearing her Nine she ANNOYS ME!
Closing weekeng of ZP>>>>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME!!!! I would LOVE TO SEE U GUYS> Also if you come saturday can someone maybe give me a ride to the concert at the Bean Bar???
My aud for Holes is this weekend. My monologue isnt memorized....i will do it! Also my monologue for the variety show is REALLY DISTURBING>>>>> Its about Nazi germany . It makes you think about our government.
I <3 u all....only if you have or will come to see ZP
1 comment:
Im sorry i didn't have alot of time to comment for awhile
Post a Comment