I know this IS ALOT TO read, but read so and comment.....puh-lease
I saw two AMAZING movies this weekend!!!!
First thing first.
My mom had a dream about my attourney general costume.
give u a hint: look at Sarah Gettelfingers costume from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels + a cowboy hat.
I love being in holes. I think is the greatest cast since "Your a Good Man Charlie Brown". We like to beat box and dance, and we like to make Myre Menke a drag queen and call her our bitch. And make fun of Nate cause his Elya accent is part british.
I really want u guys to come on opening if u dont have Boyfriend rehersal. Its also mi madres b-day. I'm going to do one heck of a performance.
So friday saw HP4, cried over he who dies cause he who dies is HOT HOT HOT! Voldemort scared the crapola out of me. I luv Ralph Finnes and think he is A HOT MAN, but not as Voldemort/if u dont know who he is watch "Maid in Manhattan".
Sunday i saw Richard the III again. It was brilliant again, Lily and i sat next to each other and looked at each other when Richmond and the other hot guy came out..... we like hot men reciting Shakespeare. I had dinner with Alice Cash= my hero.
I saw the rent preview with all these CoSA and jt people. I was AMAZED at how so many avid playgoers had not seen Rent (meryn!!!)
I balled my eyes out and laughed. Tango Maureen and Ill Cover You reprise were the best. And La Vie Boheme and Take me for What I Am. If you guys know Stewart (Hannah Sumners BF and homecoming nominee) you'll realize how funny it was to watch him during Out Tonight....it was really interesting to see Horny Japanese men during that number. I want to see it again with CoSA people (call me !!!!! My number is in the CHS phone book)
When i was little and i first heard of the AIDS outbreak in the 80's i convinced my self i had AIDS and was going to die. I also had an imaginary friend named Shaggy whom i was in love with and was going to marry. I also had a real life Boyfriend who wanted an Addams Family themed wedding....this was preschool guys.
Today i got mail for my grandma. I dont know how long its been since she got hit by that car but it feels like forever. I cried a little and realized the anniversary of my Great-Grandmothers death is on thursday. I remember the night she died it was thanksgiving, and i felt empty and depressed. I felt so connected to her being that i was named after her.
Thanks to all. want to do anything tommorrow or friday or this weekend (i feel out of the friend loop) call me
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment